Sudar Blogs: My Certification Experiences

A record of my experiences with certifications. Starting with BrainBench, moving on to Microsoft (MCP, MCDBA, MCAD) and … surely one day with Sun (SCJP), together with things I come across my day to day life.

Note: This blog has been moved to

Saturday, September 10, 2005

My First Podcast

Just now finished my interview with Kamla. The feeling that my voice is getting recorded made me little restless in the beginning but once I got started the restlessness vanished. I just cannot wait to hear my voice back. She said that she will probably post it later today. So guys be ready to read err… listen my first podcast. I will post the link as soon as it is uploaded.

Thanks Kamla for making my view reach the public and also for your great tips.

Update: Here is the link for the podcast

Technorati Tags:


  • At 9/11/2005 09:31:00 AM, Blogger mrowe said…

    I think the term is Podcast...but good luck with your new venture

  • At 9/11/2005 09:45:00 AM, Blogger Sudar said…

    Hi Mrowe,

    Thanks for the correction. I have corrected it.

  • At 9/12/2005 05:05:00 AM, Anonymous Fred said…

    Congrats Sudar! Hope you do much more, and soon start your own PodServer!

  • At 9/12/2005 10:36:00 AM, Blogger MatrixVic said…


    I'll have to check out your podcast...that's pretty cool!

    I see you made it to MCAD - are you continuing to MCSD?

    Thanks for checking out my blog - I hope there are more people like you who will visit.



  • At 9/12/2005 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Sudar said…

    @Fred: Thanks Fred. May be you could see a new PodServer coming up soon ;-)

    @MatrixVic: Thanks Matrix. Right now I am not planning to continue to MCSD. I am preparing for SCJP and have to think about MCSD once I finish it.


Post a Comment

<< Home